Office Assistant to the Mission
The Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the WTO in Geneva, Switzerland is seeking to recruit an Office Assistant to the Mission.
• Management of Ambassador’s office (Maintenance of files, diary, and correspondence)
• Management of operational matters of the Mission including but not limited to efficient arrangement of IT, maintenance & other services.
• Liaison with the Swiss Mission in Geneva for the documentation of staff members of the Mission.
• Coordination with owners, agents, and service providers for the management of residential premises.
• Organization of events, high-level visits, meetings, and other commitments
• Liaison with external and internal contacts for protocol matters
• Such other duties as may be assigned that fall within the ambit of the position.
Qualifications and Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational education in a related discipline
• At least 3 years of work experience in an office management role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French (mandatory)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other organizational software
• Demonstrated organizational and planning skills with consistent attention to detail and the ability to perform well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills to work as a team in a collaborative environment.
• Legal authorization to work in Switzerland.
• Knowledge of WTO functioning or Other International Organizations.
• Ability to work independently, effectively, and flexibly as part of a small team.
• High degree of maturity
• Knowledge of Swiss Government regulations and procedures especially pertaining to Diplomats
Post duration: the position will be full-time on a fixed contract for three years (possibility of renewal on satisfaction of the Mission)
Starting date: February 2024
Probation: 3 months
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit their application in English including a CV, copies of references of previous employer, copies of relevant qualifications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Office Assistant to the Mission”. Last date of Application is January 20,2024
Please note that only short-listed candidates called for interview will be contacted. A copy of last salary statement maybe requested at the time.