The Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the WTO in Geneva is recruiting an Administrative Secretary.
- Management of Ambassador’s office (Maintenance of Ambassadors’ files, diary and correspondences)
- Organization of events, high-level visits, meetings and other commitments
- Protocol matters
- Key liaison with external and internal contacts
- Assistance for the Mission in day to day scheduling, management and organization
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree in related discipline
- Work experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French (mandatory)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other organizational software
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills with consistent attention to detail and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of WTO functioning or Other International Organizations
- Ability to work independently, effectively and flexibly as part of a small team
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, and integrity
- Knowledge of Swiss Government regulations and procedures especially pertaining to Diplomats
Post duration: the position will be full-time on a fixed contract for three years (renewable on satisfaction of the Mission)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Probation: 3 months
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit their application in English including a CV, cover letter, copies of references of previous employer, copies of relevant qualifications by email to info(at)wto-pakistan.org with a subject: “Administrative Secretary”.
Please note that only candidates called for interview will be contacted. A copy of last salary statement maybe requested at the time.